Sunday, August 30, 2009

Early Morning Thoughts...August 30th.

So I had a dream where I desperately needed to get ahold of my Hannah Montana wig (which I actually own in real life), so much that I passed up a car ride and instead trekked a mile from my high school to my friend Sam's house (who is actually holding onto my HM wig in real life), and I knew she wasn't home. But that didn't matter. I had every intention of busting into her house...so just as I was about to call her and ask if there was a key hidden under the rug,  but the moment I found myself crouching down on her porch, the door opened. It turned out a kind, older black woman (the choir teacher at my school) was housesitting for her, and I awkwardly said I would come back to "see Sam" later, and then I left and started walking home. And then...I woke up.


--So I'm moving to a new house soon, and my parents are talking about how we're going to stop buying a lot of food because they don't want to move it to the new house. There's never anything to eat AS IT IS. I was eating bread in the kitchen the other day, in a mesh of angry and dejected emotions, before my grandparents showed up and were like "HAI YOU WANT SOME ICE CREAM" and I was like "HECK YES I WANT SOME ICE CREAM, AND A BACON CHEESEBURGER TOO". So I ate.

--My mother repeats the same things that she thinks are funny OVER and OVER again. One, they weren't funny to begin with, two, she's like a twelve year old who just discovered memes.

--I HATE STABBING NECK PAIN.

--I want...to update my wallpaper. On my sexpot Macbook.

--I wish the scanner worked.

--Insert bass line.

No comments:

Post a Comment