Saturday, August 29, 2009

Overused internet memes will always be my titles. Ew, this sounds like a Fall Out Boy song.

Insert insecure censorship.

But really, people have said that I should get a blog...so I figured I would. Hell yes. :l

There's no real point in even doing this...I mean there are like >9000 of these things on the internet....so I doubt someone's gonna read mine. But maybe. I don't know. Possibly.

Bahhhhh.

I figure having an outlet for all of my strange thoughts is a good idea.


--I can only remember the meaning of the word "erotema" based on the off-topic discussion in my English AP class that ended with the phrase "erotic enema" being formed. An erotema is a rhetorical question. So is asking if you want an erotic enema. Because of course the answer is a resounding yes.

--The Scarlet Letter isn't so bad, speakng of AP. I guess I sort of like sin and adultery.

--I spent an hour today reading about heavily abused feral children.

--Either I have no friends, or else they're all off cooking ramen.

--I'm also reading D.Gray Man.

--I listened to a lot of AFI today.

--Am I supposed to give background information on this? Because I've got like ten different personalities I can fall into. Huuuuuh.

--Kayla is one crunk beyotch.

--My alcoholic uncle and his Christian girlfriend are coming up today, potentially to milk money from my small-town grandfather and mentally incompetent grandmother.

--My shoulder hurts

--My science teacher is a fag hag, but really...sending a gay guy to go put his makeup on in the MEN'S restroom at a high school is a BAD idea. I see fists and knives, and I don't even live in DC anymore.

--Did you know there are Twilight themed dildos?


No comments:

Post a Comment